No two dental patients are alike, which is why Dynamic Dentistry of the Shoals offers a wide range of services, including:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Our cosmetic dental practice uses a variety of different services to help improve the look of your teeth and smile.
- Sedation Dentistry: An option for our more anxious clients, sedation dentistry involves the use of medicines - generally in an IV or pill form - to help patients relax during their dental procedures.
- Family Dentistry: Our general dentistry services, including cleanings and exams, support our pediatric and family dentistry patients in developing good oral hygiene practices, starting at age three.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Our targeted services identify gum disease and provide appropriate periodontal gum disease treatment as needed in order to minimize the risk of harm from long-term disease.
- Dental Implant Services: As a dental implant specialist, our office assists patients who are missing one or more teeth to choose the appropriate dental implant solution.
- Porcelain Veneers and Crowns: Porcelain veneers and crowns restore the look and feel of the smile, and can serve both functional and aesthetic purposes.
- Crowns and Bridges: Crowns and bridges can be used to support teeth that can’t tolerate large fillings and fill the gaps left by missing teeth.
- Braces: We are proud to offer our patients Six Month Smiles, a clear bracket system that straightens the front teeth in a discreet way.
Have a question about any of our general and family dentistry services? Click the boxes for more information, or contact our Muscle Shoals office to schedule a consultation.